Do you know a student (18 years or older) who is a leader—both in and outside the school walls—and has a desire to make a difference in the world? Are you that student?
Apply to be a 2018-2019 Chick-fil-A Fellow! Applications are open through now through April 30, 2018.*
Operated by the Chick-fil-A Foundation, the Chick-fil-A Fellows Program equips students with Chick-fil-A leadership principles to lead themselves and impact others in their future careers, communities and beyond. We will accept 25 to 30 students to the 2018-2019 Fellow class.
Here’s what the program entails:
- Three-day kick-off experience in Atlanta at the Chick-fil-A Corporate headquarters
- Monthly leadership lessons and meetings with a Chick-fil-A mentor
- Quarterly digital meet-ups
- End-of-year capstone event in Atlanta
Through Chick-fil-A Fellows, students are challenged to think about leadership in a whole new way. Are you ready to meet fellow student leaders from across the country and learn how you can leave your own unique legacy on the world? Apply today.
Rubin Barksdale, a 2017-2018 Chick-fil-A Fellow, sits with Chick-fil-A founder S. Truett Cathy at the corporate headquarters. Meet Rubin and hear what this program has meant to him.
*Before applying for the program please ensure you meet the following criteria and are able to commit to the specific program dates and commitments.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older as of July 1, 2018
- Applicant must be enrolled in an education program or University for the 2018-2019 school year
- The 2018-2019 Chick-fil-A Fellows Program runs July 2018 through May 2019. By applying for the program, the applicant is committing their availability and participation in the following:
- Attend the kickoff event in Atlanta, GA on July 22-25, 2018 (all expenses covered)
- Watch and respond to assignments with monthly video curriculum on leadership development from August 2018-April 2019
- Attend four quarterly digital meet-ups with entire Chick-fil-A Fellows class (dates and times for the quarterly meet ups will be offered at a later time once applicants are enrolled)
- Engage monthly with locally assigned mentor
The Chick-fil-A Fellows Program offers a unique development opportunity with all program expenses, including travel and airfare, covered by the Chick-fil-A Foundation.