Do you know a student (18 years or older) who is a leader—both in and outside the school walls—and has a desire to make a difference in the world? Are you that student?
Apply to be a member of the Chick-fil-A Fellows Class of 2020! Applications are open through now through February 22, 2019.*
Operated by the Chick-fil-A Foundation, the Chick-fil-A Fellows Program equips students with Chick-fil-A leadership principles to lead themselves and impact others in their future careers, communities and beyond. We will accept 30 students to the 2020 class of Fellows.
Here’s what the program entails:
- Mandatory three-day kick-off experience in Atlanta at the Chick-fil-A Corporate Support Center
- Monthly leadership lessons and sync ups with a Chick-fil-A mentor, every 4-6 weeks
- Quarterly video conference calls meet-ups
- Mandatory end-of-year capstone event in Atlanta, April 19-21, 2020
- Exposure to a non-profit organization via small group activity
Through Chick-fil-A Fellows, students are challenged to think about leadership in a whole new way. Are you ready to meet fellow student leaders from across the country and learn how you can leave your own unique legacy on the world? Apply today.
*Before applying for the program please ensure you meet the following criteria and are able to commit to the specific program dates and commitments.
- Applicant must be 18 years or older as of July 1, 2019
- Applicant must be enrolled in an education program or University for the 2019-2020 school year
- The Chick-fil-A Fellows class of 2020 runs July 2019 through April 2020. By applying for the program, the applicant is committing their availability and participation in the following:
- Attend the kickoff event in Atlanta, GA on July 21 – 24, 2019 (all expenses covered)
- Watch and respond to assignments with monthly video curriculum on leadership development from August 2019-April 2020
- Attend four quarterly digital meet-ups with entire Chick-fil-A Fellows class (dates and times for the quarterly meet ups will be offered at a later time once applicants are enrolled)
- Engage every 4-6 weeks with an assigned Chick-fil-A mentor
- Engage with a small group of Fellows to collectively work on a need for an assigned non-profit organization – 15 hours total during the school year
The Chick-fil-A Fellows Program offers a unique development opportunity with all program expenses, including travel and airfare, covered by the Chick-fil-A Foundation.